Colenso BBDO, Little Giant Linked by Isobar, Eleven PR, and Special Group took out the major wins for NZ at the Campaign Asia Pacific Awards held in Singapore overnight.
FCB, DDB, and Young+Shand were among the minor medals.
- Colenso won the Gold for New Zealand Creative Agency of the Year; DDB won Silver and Special Group the Bronze.
- New Zealand Media Agency of the Year Gold went to FCB Media, the Silver to PHD, and the Bronze to Mediacom.
- New Zealand Digital Agency of the Year Gold was won by Little Giant, Linked by Isobar; the Silver was DDB’s, and Young+Shand picked up the Bronze.
- Australia/New Zealand Independent Agency of the Year Gold went to Atomic 212° Sydney, and the Silver to Special Group ANZ.
- The Australia/New Zealand PR Agency of the Year Gold was Eleven NZ’s.
- Australia/New Zealand Mobile Marketing Agency of the Year Gold winner was Special Group NZ.
- Australia/New Zealand Social Marketing Agency of the Year Gold went to Atomic 212° Silver: DDB Group NZ, Bronze: FCB Hive NZ
- Australia/New Zealand Account Person of the Year winner was Naomi Gorringe (Clemenger BBDO Melbourne), Runner-up: Fay Laurenson (OMD New Zealand).
- Australia/New Zealand Agency Head of the Year winner is James Leggett (M&C Saatchi Sydney), Runner-up: Nick Garrett –(Clemenger BBDO Melbourne).
- Australia/New Zealand Corporate Communications Team of the Year Winner: OMD Australia Marketing Business Development Team. Runnerer-up: Public Affairs and Communications Team – Dentsu Aegis Network ANZ.
Read the full details of all categories here
Share this Post