You’re a young, intermediate level digital creative.
You have around 3-4 years experience and you’re a bit stuck as to where to go next.
You’re keen on an agency role, but you care about having a decent salary and seeing some progression in a role.
You’re smart, resourceful, keen to get busy, and a buzzing, fast-growing environment sounds pretty key!!
Sound like you? Keen to know more?
My client, a North Shore based, small dynamic digital/data agency, are looking for an intermediate Digital Designer / UX Designer. Ideally, this person will have min 3 years experience in Digital or UI Design, and any additional basic experience or know front-end development, would be a bonus.
It’s busy, and the team are a mixed bag of ‘calm and collected’ and ‘it’s GO time’! The candidate would need to be able to keep a clear head under pressure and work well in a small team – bring on the good banter!
This person is a natural, confident communicator, able to liaise confidently with the Account Director regularly, be confident and experienced in the digital marketing space and has a go-getter attitude.
- 3 years
- Proven Digital or UI design experience
- Understanding of UX processes
- Front End Development – a bonus
- EDM’s design (e-mail marketing), mockups, prototyping, some UI design, asset creation
- Website, Microsites and landing pages
- Interface design for business APP’s or CRM systems
- Usability testing
- Develop content maps
- Daily Interaction with Front End Developer and Account Service
- Self Managed
Personality & Culture fit:
- Positive attitude
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a team
- Tertiary degree is preferred
Looking to step up?? Apply today!!
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Share this Post