The 2017 NZ Social Media Conference, dubbed Evolution #SMCNZ17, is on at Sky City in Auckland tomorrow (Friday 15 September and Saturday 16th), featuring a lineup of masters of the art.
Tickets for the 4th annual NZ conference are being sold separately – for $297 – for each of the two days (scroll down for the details).
Value for money? The show starts at 8am, and finishes 12 hours later – at 5pm.
Evolution stars 20 expert Kiwi speakers – including Auckland adman/M+AD contributor Amar Trivedi (aka Mr Madness), and three international keynote speakers:
- Samantha Kelly aka Tweeting Goddess from Ireland
- John Kapos aka Chocolate Johnny from Australia
- Vicki Fitch aka Livestreaming Queen from USA
“This is not your everyday meet-up,” Trivedi says. “#SMCNZ17 is full-on evolution … on steroids!
“Whether you want to upskill, build business relationships or mix’n’mingle with the best minds in NZ digital & social media, head on over. If you cannot make it, be sure to catch the livestream.
“Round up your colleagues or a bunch of mates and get your social on.”
- To attend on Friday 15th only, click here
- To attend on Saturday 16th only, click here
- Watch at home with a Livestreaming Ticket ($100)
- The main site: www.socialmediaconference.co.nz
Share this Post