Our client is an established leader in residential development and prides themselves on being NZ’s largest apartment developer. They are looking for a very high-end Junior or Intermediate Designer to join their marketing team in their awesome central Auckland office, which is close to public transport, shops, cafes and a car park will be provided.
If you have a portfolio brimming with bespoke work and you have experience, working across both print and digital design then this could be a great opportunity for you. A background in marketing would be ideal. This is a collaborative environment and you will be taking direction and guidance from the Marketing Director and the Owner.
- 2 years’ commercial experience in a full-time design/marketing role
- Excellent eye for design.
- Fluency in the Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Sketch-up experience would be great, but is not a deal breaker
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure in a timely and efficient manner.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing company – if this role sounds like you and you have a very strong portfolio and background in design/marketing apply here now or send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com with the reference P3359.
Please note all candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Share this Post