An established and cutting edge men’s fashion brand in New Zealand and Australia is looking for a Social Media Specialist to drive Social Media and Influencer marketing initiatives.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Social Media Specialist to drive retail, online sales and profitability through providing an industry leading brand presence through established social media channels.
Have you been working in agency-land and want to move client side? Are you working in fashion industry already and want to step up to senior role? Are you an organic social media influencer looking to showcase your abilities with progressive in-house fashion brand?
The successful candidate will be a natural social media guru with the ability to work across multiple platforms and tasks at speed. You will be proficient across all social media channels, have the insight to manage social calendars, be well rehearsed in analytics tools and have the ability to measure, report and make recommendations to the marketing team.
You will need to be highly organised, quick to complete tasks, bursting with creativity and have the knack and “know-how” to drive creativity and initiatives forward. To be successful in this role you will live and breathe social media, have a “go-getter” attitude and be great at building meaningful relationships.
Love social marketing? Love fashion? Then apply NOW!
- 3-5 years experience in social media management and marketing
- Fashion head office experience a huge bonus!
- Manage, maintain and schedule Social Media channels – from Insta, Facebook to Snapchat and everything in between
- Create, implement and maintain social content for the required social media channels
- Work with design team, (graphic designers, photographers etc) to produce and develop high quality content
- Deliver a successful social media presence in tune with the target market to promote and enhance the brand
- Monitor incoming feedback across all social channels
- Ensure latest products and trends from New Zealand are promoted on social media channels
- Stay up to date with global fashion trends and developments to ensure marketing ideas are in-line with the company and trend category development
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning, organisation and time/deadline management
- Extensive understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Commercial eye for fashion and target audience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Focussed multi-tasker
- Positive and strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Self-assured and confident in themselves and their ability
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Takes full responsibility for their role, contribution, decisions and the customer experience
- Loves creativity & fashion
- Sociable – great relationship management skills
- Eager to learn & grow
- Handles constructive feedback well
- Owns the space for innovative social content
- A relevant tertiary qualification (design/communications/marketing preferred)
- Leading men’s fast fashion retailer
- Exciting, rewarding and fun work environment
Commencement / Ideal Start Date:
Late December – Early January, 4 weeks notice is not an issue
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Share this Post