Are you a proven agency Account Director interested in working within an independently owned Auckland agency? Like the idea of working across APAC clients, in the areas of advertising, brand, and digital marketing? Ever thought of working with healthcare clients?
On behalf of our agency client, The Pond Recruitment is on the search for an enthusiastic and experienced Account Director, keen on a new challenge and can fill a crucial role in a talented client service team. You’ll be a passionate individual with great communication skills and an excellent work ethic.
Day-to-day, under the direction of the client service lead, you will play an intricate role in the management of senior clients, driving project timelines and budgets. You will be strategy savvy, with a solid history of agency client service and the ability to tackle a wide scope of projects. You’ll also be a natural-born leader, able to stimulate collaborative team efforts within the agency and have excellent and clear communication with their clients. You will be responsible for owning the agency project roadmap, developing plans, timelines, consumer insights, briefs, assisted internal and external resource planning, proactivity and commitment to clients, and ownership of job cost reporting.
In this role, there is a strong emphasis on presentational skills which come in handy when pitching new creative ideas, and a keen eye for detail and a knack for prioritizing tasks. It requires an individual driven by success; a true team player who enjoys seeing the results of hard work and converting new clients into long-term retained clients. This person will love a community-driven culture and be passionate about creative communications and branding, acting as a loyal advocate for the brand.
Want to work in an agency that makes a real difference?
We are looking for:
- 8+ years working in an agency-client service background
- Healthcare or Pharmaceutical marketing experience is a bonus
Proven results and experience in…
- Experience forging longstanding, solid relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Identifying and converting opportunities from new and existing relationships
- Managing multiple diverse projects at once to a high level
- Management of the agency teams to ensure projects are completed to budgets and timelines
- Keeping detailed project statuses and tracking reports on achieved achieving strategic goals and objectives
- Running client briefing sessions and process them into creative briefs
- Writing and driving new business proposals, presentations, and initiatives
- Leading and delegating effectively, and identifying strengths within team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Are you someone who is:
- Confident in all areas of communications
- Focused and has great attention to detail
- Innovative and solutions-focused
- Personable and relatable
- $110k+ per annum + Kiwi Saver
- Monthly phone and internet allowance
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Birthday leave
- New central Auckland office space – close to public transport
If this role sounds like you, apply today or email Leighton directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position. Alternatively, you can call Leighton on 021 702 573 for a confidential chat.
Share this Post