Are you a service-oriented senior Suit who can hit the ground running with this leading Kiwi-owned Shopper Marketing Agency? Or an action-oriented FMCG /retail marketer ready to jump into the agency world?
We’re looking on behalf of our client for a Senior Account Manager ready for the next step in their career or an Account Director who would relish immediately adding value to their blue chip FMCG clients.
This exciting hybrid role will lead Shopper Marketing campaigns from concept to execution, including in-store consumer promotions, point of sale, display and production through to experiential campaigns.
This involves working closely with the Talent Team to ensure the campaigns are staffed with Brand Ambassadors who are well-trained, safe and on-brand for your clients. This role is hands-on in the day-to-day management of senior clients, driving project timelines and budgets.
You’ll have that rare skill set and personality essential to be an impactful agency suit: be a great listener and a doer, a leader who works with teams, and an innovative thinker who can successfully deliver multiple projects. You’ll always have an eye on budget, deliver on time and be a great communicator. Experience in delivering events is a must.
Last but not least, the role requires an individual driven by success, a true team player who enjoys seeing the results of hard work and converting new clients into long-term retained clients. Sound like you? Apply today!
We are looking for an individual experienced in managing shopper marketing and brand activations:
- Min 7+ years’ agency experience in a client service role or a marketer who has led these activities for their company products and brands.
Proven results and experience in:
- Building and maintaining client relationships with high-profile brands
- Demonstrating thought leadership and a thorough knowledge of shopper and experiential marketing and how it fits in the overall marketing mix.
- High-level time management with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple diverse projects
- Leading brainstorming and idea-generation sessions for new projects.
- Management of the agency teams and ambassadors to ensure projects are completed to budgets and timelines
- Detailed project statuses and tracking reports versus strategic goals and objectives
- Awareness of legislation and restrictions surrounding in-store POS and promotional restrictions for both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Identifying and converting opportunities from new and existing relationships
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- A natural enthusiasm for experience-based brand activations, events and their impact on clients’ ROI.
Are you someone who is:
- A confident, concise and warm communicator?
- Focused and has great attention to detail?
- Excellent at managing projects from concept to execution?
- Innovative and solutions-focused?
- Personable and relatable?
- Passionate about the shopper marketing space?
- Confident in managing brand activations and events?
- Up to $120,000 per annum (depending on experience) + KiwiSaver
- Work for a highly successful and growing agency
- Must have a relevant tertiary qualification (Marketing, Comms, Business) or similar
- Can get into the office 5 days a week to support this agile fast-moving team
- Must be residing in and have the right to work in New Zealand
If this role sounds like you, apply today or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of why you may be interested in this position.
Share this Post