Are you a senior-level Content Producer with proven experience managing teams and accounts with great client-facing skills available for a 3–6-month contract?
You will be an important member of the team for this new agency responsible for overseeing the daily operations and managing concept briefs through planning and production. The role involves leading projects, managing teams and resources to ensure the studio’s success and growth.
Our client is looking for a blended Creative Producer with Client Management skills to help with one of their direct clients who is based in Asia. The role will be their go-to person, responsible for all the marketing team briefs, deciphering them, and briefing the internal teams. The role will be daily building solid relationships with clients, running briefs and producing the job until dispatched.
This role will be working in the Singapore time zone, which will mean starting later and working later in the NZ timezone, there is a bit of flexibility, ideally the hours are 2pm – 10pm. If you are a strong communicator with the team, this work can be done remotely.
- Leading projects from conception to producing final artwork
- Maintaining relationships with clients and being available for them
- Running briefs, estimating, timelines, managing the briefs’ resource
- Growing the workload, chasing new briefs, and having the client trust in you to deliver
- Ensure all work is delivered to the highest standards, on time and on budget
- Update and raise any issues on job status or red flags
If you are a creative thinker with practical production experience; the ability and experience to manage clients and looking for a 3 – 6 month contract – we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to Ginnaya Turner at The Creative Store, email email@example.com or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for further details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
Share this Post