Seeking a change from the hustle and bustle of city life? If you’re a Senior Account Manager or Account Director looking for a lifestyle change and career growth, bring your valuable agency experience to one of New Zealand’s top regional agencies that compete with the biggest city players.
On behalf of our client, a Tauranga-based integrated agency, we’re looking for a talented Senior Account Manager or Account Director well-versed in all things client service and ready to step up to director ranks and take charge. Act fast, opportunities of becoming a partner in an exciting business set for growth come around once in a blue moon!
The ideal candidate will have a crucial role in managing senior clients’ day-to-day needs, ensuring project timelines and budgets are met. You’ll possess strategic expertise, a proven track record in agency client services, and the ability to handle a broad range of projects. Additionally, you’ll have strong leadership skills and be capable of motivating the team to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with clients. Excellent presentation skills are necessary for pitching new creative ideas, along with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise tasks.
The role involves actively developing and growing the agency brand, focusing on identifying new opportunities for account growth, so you will be a driven team player who enjoys converting new clients into long-term, retained clients. You’ll be passionate about creative communications, have a community-driven mindset, and act as a loyal advocate for the brands.
Is it time to take your career into a leadership role where your ideas and vision will be heard? Apply today!
We are looking for a leading suit with:
- Min 10+ years’ agency experience in a client service role
You’ll be confident in…
- Client relationship management
- Project and campaign management
- Strategy and planning
You’ll be strong in…
- Writing new business proposals, presentations and initiatives
- Achieving business goals and promoting growth within existing clients
- Identifying and converting new opportunities
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Leading and delegating teams effectively
- Identifying strengths within team members
- High-level time management
- Managing multiple diverse projects at once
- Ensuring projects are completed to budgets and timelines
- Problem-solving and thinking strategically
- Tracking and reporting on achieved strategic goals and objectives
Are you someone who is:
- Confident in all areas of communications
- Focused with great attention to detail?
- Innovative and solutions-focused?
- Personable and relatable?
- Passionate about the digital and creative space?
- Community-driven and thrive off collaboration?
- Salary of up to $120,000 per annum + KiwiSaver
- Must have a relevant tertiary qualification (marketing, comms)
If this exciting leadership role appeals, apply today or contact recruitment director, Leighton Howl at email@example.com or 021 702 573 with a top-line summary of why you may be interested.
About The Pond
}The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas markets that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and a support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.4 years, so the people we place do stick.
Share this Post