Our client is an innovative and independent design agency who are specialists at branding, content and design. They are looking for a high-calibre Account Executive to join their client service team. You will support a team of account managers and producers, and in turn you’ll be supported in your learning and development.
The ideal candidate for this role will have built some foundational real-world experience from the creative industry or have 1-2 years’ experience from a relevant field. This is not a graduate role.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Admin and project management support on a range of client projects, pitching in and helping with a variety of tasks.
- Learning their workflow and financial management system.
- Estimating costs for project work.
- Helping to schedule and manage design resource and project timelines.
- Liaising with clients, interpreting feedback and proofing changes.
- Attending meetings, capturing meeting reports and action lists.
You’ll need to be:
- Capable and confident, with a vibrant and positive attitude.
- Superb with the detail and the ability to patiently proof for errors.
- A multi-tasker who can take on a lot while keeping a cool head.
- A genuine team-player with a can-do attitude.
Candidates for this role will need to bring a can-do attitude, be prepared to put their absolute best into the role to grow with the organisation. If you’re the superstar I’m searching for, apply now quoting job 571115.
Share this Post