Are you a future healthcare hero looking to progress your client service career? We’re looking for an up-and-coming super suit to join a creative agency that makes a difference!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a keen Account Executive with excellent communication skills and an impeccable work ethic to join their team. This thriving creative agency is based in central Auckland and is recognised as a niche leader in its field.
Day-to-day you’ll play an integral part in supporting the clients and Client Service Lead towards achievement and commercial success. With exceptional organisation and strong project management skills, you’ll be able to handle workflow, budgets, and deadlines to a tee!
To succeed in this role, you’ll be ready for a challenge and have the drive to progress in your career. The right candidate has the potential for quick progression into an Account Manager role. A growth mindset and passion for agency life are essential!
If you want to work for an agency that makes a difference, APPLY NOW!
We are looking for a driven Account Executive with:
- Min 1+ years of agency client service experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous but not mandatory
- Experience in the health, well-being and medical industries is a bonus
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in or appetite for learning about the medical sector
- A solid interest in client service and agency life
Are you someone who …
- Is driven to learn and progress in your career?
- Has a willing attitude and is a team player?
- Is personable and relatable?
- Salary $55,000 – $60,000 per annum + KiwiSaver
- Hybrid working with minimum 2 days a week onsite
- Monthly allowance for phone and internet usage
- New central Auckland office space
- Birthday leave
- We can only accept applications from people entitled to work in and currently residing in New Zealand.
If this role sounds like you, apply today or email Natasha directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of why you may be interested in this position. Alternatively, you can call Natasha on 021 135 6481 for a confidential chat.
About The Pond
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Creative & Design, Digital & Tech, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.6 years, so the people we place do stick.
Share this Post