Shout is on the hunt for a new Agency Sales Account Manager to continue driving our growth in the OOH media channel. We are a bunch of energetic savvy thinkers who have carved our way in the industry through building great and lasting relationships. No two days are the same in our office, we work hard and play hard and absolutely believe in building a supportive and inclusive culture.
As a key member of the Shout sales team, you will have several years’ experience working either in a media agency or on supplier side. You will be familiar with the advertising landscape and the requirements to turn briefs around quickly, hence the need for someone who has great time management, is a multi-tasking wizard and who loves catching up with their clients.
Managing and achieving sales targets through strategically growing house accounts, plus, just as importantly proactively developing new business opportunities.
Responding to briefs in a timely manner, often involving some creative flair.
Multi-tasking, you will have multiple briefs on the go at any one time.
You will have amazing attention to detail, and time management skills.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in either a media agency or on supplier side
- A proven track record in account management as well as bringing on new customers
- People skills – you will be constantly interacting with clients and colleagues
- Excellent time management
- A solid knowledge of computer skills eg Google Suite
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Super central Ponsonby Road location
- We’re a pretty social bunch
- We pay a super competitive package
- Flexible work hours
- Career Development
If you think this is a bit of you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, drop us an email with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’d be awesome for this role. info@Shoutmedia.co.nz.
Check out our website for more info on what we do www.shoutmedia.co.nz
Share this Post