Our client is a market leader in the outdoor power equipment industry. They have a proud history dating back 90 years and to this day are known around the world for their quality products and service. They are on the look-out for a mid-level Brand Manager to join their Auckland team on a one-year maternity contract starting September 2022.
As the Brand Manager you will:
- Support the Marketing Manager and Executive Team in developing strategies and tactics to grow the business
- Contribute to the development and execution of various marketing activities
- Plan and execute events, conferences, and trade shows
- Be responsible for protecting and promoting the brand at all times
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years in a marketing role
- Have strong relationship management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- Be customer focused
- Be self-motivated and keen to take ownership of this role
This is a great role with a family friendly company that values its employees and rewards them with a genuine work/life balance. There is also the opportunity for reduced hours with this role. If you would like to find out more, apply now with a copy of your up-to-date CV and quote reference 563726.
Share this Post