Lead the marketing unit for a leading NZ luxury designer homewares brand.
With customers searching for design-led interior products for their fashionable homes, retail spaces, hotels or restaurants, this role will suit someone with a strong commercial or personal connection to the world of interior’s, fashion, retail, or even architecture.
This is a newly created role that will suit someone senior who is proven in their career, and looking to take their experience and knowledge in brand and marketing to a new level. We’re looking for someone to take full ownership of the development and implementation of the key brands, new product ranges and retail engagement strategy for this homewares manufacturer.
On behalf of our client, The Pond Recruitment is looking for a proven senior marketer to join a growing and ambitious NZ business, a designer homewares and manufacturing brand centred in the interiors. This is a leadership role in a company with big growth plans in the next 5 years.
As their new Marketing & Brand Manager, you will drive brand consideration and create the best brand and partnerships experience for the end client. It’ll be a fast-paced role encompassing brand, products, content, and digital communications with their nationwide audience. You will develop and implement new go to market strategies, drive the sale of new product ranges, overall brand awareness and eventually online direct to customer sales all around the world. You will also create a new digital marketing plan, social media and partnership retailer programs, run events to promote and align the brand at the highest level with the top end of the design, interiors and architecture industries.
Ready to step into something big in 2023? Want to join a contemporary, fashionable design-led business with big growth plans in the coming years?
Then APPLY TODAY!
We are looking for a Marketing expert with:
- Mini 10 years’ total commercial marketing experience
- Min 5 years specialist experience as a brand manager
- Retail industry experience
Primary Focus of the role:
- Strategic Direction & Planning
- Product & Brand Management Expertise
- Digital Marketing
- Retail & E-commerce
Some key responsibilities are:
- Lead and develop the marketing function
- Implement annual integrated marketing strategies
- Own areas of planning, project management and budgeting
- Product Marketing, for hero brands and ranges
- Research and insights
- Work with sales team to create marketing support for stockists
- Management and delivery of trade events
- Develop and manage relationships with the marketing team, overall HR
management, and any external agency partners
- Identify trends and develop new insights to refine and improve customer
experience improve marketing performance and customer engagement
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines, and prioritise competing workloads
- Style, grace and finesse when communicating and presenting
Are you someone who…
- Balanced blend of strategic and hands-on delivery?
- Focused multitasker & self-starter
- Wants to be part of best-in-class operation
- Able to critique and be critiqued
- Excels under pressure
- Lives and breathes design, retail, fashion luxury products
- Salary of $130k-$140k per annum + Kiwisaver
- Full car licence
- 4 days onsite, 1 working from home
If this role sounds like you then apply online or e-mail: email@example.com with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position & a copy of your CV.
About The Pond
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.6 years, so the people we place do stick.
Share this Post