The opportunity – Te tūranga
In this role as Campaign Manager reporting to Airtime Operations Manager, you will guide the team of Campaign Executives to work with the Commercial team to ensure all on air campaigns are efficiently booked & managed.
You will support maximise TVNZ advertising revenue by ensuring accurate delivery of all customer agreements.
Lead, manage and train the Campaign Executives in delivering every campaign within their customer and Commercial team portfolios from the initial deal confirmation from Commercial and asset delivery from the customer, through daily monitoring and management, to post campaign analysis.
You will need to proactively contribute to the improvement of the team’s delivery, knowledge and operational efficiency through behaviours and tools.
What we’re looking for – Tā mātou e kimi nei
- Recent experience in media buying and planning
- Strong understanding of clients marketing and advertising strategies.
- Know customer airtime placement and buying requirements that will need to be on time, on budget and on plan.
- Strong attention to detail so that we ensure the accuracy of data entry of advertising bookings into the relevant systems in a timely manner
- Understanding of television and online industry.
- High level of commitment, drive & energy.
- Strong team leadership experience to motivate and inspire a team
- The ability to think creatively and laterally.
Working at TVNZ – Te mahi ki Te Reo Tātaki
- A vibrant culture where we celebrate our content and our successes, and where we’re encouraged to continue learning and growing our careers
- A $350 up front allowance to contribute to home office set up expenses.
- Comprehensive parental leave – topping up the Government’s offering to 6 months at full pay, as well as 6 weeks working at 80% of your normal time at full pay when you return to work, plus 4 week’s paid leave and an optional extra 2 week’s unpaid for partners.
- Lifestyle Leave – the option to buy an extra week or two of leave annually if you want it, to take leave without pay if circumstances allow, or to cash up leave if you’ve got more than you need.
- A $350 annual wellbeing allowance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, free flu shots, and access to a confidential support, guidance and counselling service.
- Superannuation covered – with employee contributions matched up to 5% of salary.
Plus, just announced and coming from July 2022:
- Hauora Leave – A bonus 5th week off annually to find your balance and focus on you – whether that’s by connecting with whānau, taking time for yourself, or escaping the everyday.
- A new Broadband and Mobile benefit offer so you’ll be able to work from anywhere and be free to stream and binge watch with no limits.
If you would like to find out more about this amazing opportunity, please feel free to call our Head of Talent Acquisition, Philly Irvine, mobile 021 564 691, she loves to chat about new careers.
Share this Post