Are you a charismatic and dynamic Client Services professional with a proven track record? You will either be an established senior relationship expert looking to move into a more specialist space, in the trending Digital Media and Marketing space. Or, you could be someone ambitious looking to grow their career by stepping up into a director-level role.
The ideal person will have established their own personal brand, with a solid career to match. They will not be a stranger to consistently high service levels, conscientious business practices – all wrapped up in energy, style, and flair a ‘winning’ attitude.
You will have excellent strategic thinking, planning and client management skills, commercial acumen, and be able to motivate clients and a support team around you. You will work smart, but also hard to generate exceptional results for your clients by being hands-on and action orientated. The ability to adapt and manage workload against a fast-moving and growing business priorities. This role is for confident self-starters whom know how to plan and make ‘it’ happen.
As the Client Service Director, you will possess high levels of energy and enthusiasm, have a strong opinion, and support the interest of your stable of clients, driving project timelines, budgets, and tangible financial outcomes. You must be strategically savvy, with a solid history of agency, media, or digital-centered client service and the ability to tackle a wide scope of the client initiatives. You’ll also be passionate and knowledgeable about digital service experiences and be able to communicate this clearly to clients, bridging the gap between developers, creatives, marketers, and clients.
The role requires an individual driven by success, someone who enjoys seeing the results of hard work and growing existing clients into long-term retained clients. This person will understand and be passionate about the offering, acting as a loyal advocate for the brand.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, apply now, as our client is looking to act and appoint this role quickly!
- 5+ years experience in a SENIOR Client Service role
- Exposure to a sales/business development environment
- Agency, media or technology industry experience a BIG bonus
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Being the main point of contact for clients and be their advocate
- Develop a sales strategy for your portfolio of clients
- Oversee the production of advertising work within your client portfolio
- Reporting regularly to your clients on activity
- Lead a support team of 3
- Develop collaborative and strategic relationships with internal stakeholders within the business
- Proven experience in building and maintaining client relationships for, or with high profile brands
- Intimate knowledge of the digital, media or technology market
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple clients needs
- Provide detailed performance and tracking reports on achieved strategic goals and objectives
- Write and drive new business proposals, presentations and initiatives
- Problem-solving and strategic thinking abilities
- Understanding of the need to achieve business goals and promote growth within existing clients
- A natural enthusiasm for an experience-based brand
- Relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Genuine (there is no room for big egos in this team)
- Driven & self-motivated
- Modern and design-led office environment
- Professional development & team-building activities
- Work with world-class products and team
Let Will Gregory and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Share this Post