- EXCITING PARTNERSHIPS OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ICONIC NZ EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT BRAND
- EVENT & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT WITH TOP KIWI BUSINESSES IN WORLD CLASS FACILITIES
- IDENTIFY NEW REVENUE STREAMS AND GROW REVENUE OF EXISTING PARTNER PORTOLIO
- COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY + CAR + KIWISAVER + INCENTIVE
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
You will be responsible for identifying, targeting and securing new commercial partnerships and associated revenue as well as managing and growing existing partnerships with a clear focus on the commercial sustainability of the business.
With a diverse partnership base, you will work closely alongside existing commercial partners to deliver key benefits and identify opportunities to maximize value for both parties. Event and budget management will come easily to you with a real eye for detail. You will develop and manage a sales pipeline with existing and new innovative assets and partnership propositions to drive growth in commercial revenues. You will also be responsible for nurturing existing relationships and exceeding expectations across the existing partnership portfolio.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3-5 years’ experience as a proven high performer in partnership / account management and / or sales
- Outstanding relationship / stakeholder management skills with the ability to relate to varying levels from a corporate CEO as well as building trust and confidence with local small business owners.
- A natural instinct for creating mutually beneficial partnerships through innovative ideas and activations.
- Outstanding organisation, budgeting, event management, planning and communication skills.
- Team player and a proven ability to think outside the box to create innovative customer solutions.
- Experience prospecting new business as well as a proven track record for increasing revenue spend with existing customers.
- Previous employment within a media and / or advertising agency would be well regarded
- A passion for sport and entertainment is important
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Our client are a leading events and entertainment brand which creates bespoke innovative customer solutions for their commercial partners through the delivery of outstanding events within world class facilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a relationship-based partnerships professional to work for an iconic New Zealand events and entertainment brand and provide innovative solutions with world class facilities!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – Sunday 22nd November 2020
Share this Post