Are you a creative enthusiast, who loves brand, and excels at breathing life into visual campaigns that engage, inform, and delight.
You will most likely be advertising or creative agency trained and wanting to switch codes, ready to drop creative pearls of wisdom and expertise into this fast-paced in-house agency for one of NZ’s fastest-growing fashion brands.
Have we got your creative juices flowing? They should be, this is a unique opportunity in a newly created specialist role, in a fashion retail brand with a global footprint and audience.
Our client, a fast-growing NZ fashion brand, is looking for someone very special to lead the Creative Direction and delivery of all visual content for this brand. Creating and delivering video and photography content that elevates the brand in a competitive marketplace, but most importantly connects audiences in innovative ways across both traditional and cutting-edge media, ultimately driving a richer and cooler experience, which translates to brand engagement and then sales results online and instore.
Make no mistake this is a pivotal and growth-orientated role that requires a highly creative and driven person. Day-to-day you will manage the whole creative process with the help of two direct reports, a Stylist and a Content Creator. Together you will deliver the full content creation process, from ideation to campaign-ready video and photography content. You personally will have the skills and experience to develop, shoot and produce high-quality content that possesses style and brings the cool!
Ready to step up? Want to join a NZ fashion retail brand with an already strong brand and global presence? Then APPLY TODAY!
We are looking for a Creative with the following experience:
- Min 5 years working in an advertising/creative/production studio environment, or client-side creative team
- Develop, shoot and produce high-end video & photography content for commercial campaigns
- Fashion retail or consumer good industry experience is hugely advantageous (but not essential)
Key responsibilities and experience:
- Strong conceptual and creative thinking
- Ability to take the creative lead on all brand and visual communication projects
- Experience across various traditional design and digital applications – Ecomm vs instore
- Managing post-production of the highest standard, including editing, grading, and retouching
- Experience managing external partners – including agencies, models, influencers, etc
- Confidence in managing your own work pipeline to deliver different projects simultaneously
- Mentoring and nurturing a creative team
- Distinct understanding of studio flash photography, Capture One, and Canon camera systems
Are you someone who is…
- A creative leader and motivator
- Creatively smart with a focus on excellence
- Excels under pressure
- Strong communicator, enjoys design and creative debate
- Team player & keen collaborator
- Wants to be part of a world-class operation//team/brand
- Salary of $90k-$100k depending on experience
- Be part of an iconic and award-winning fashion brand
- Min 5 years working in an advertising/creative studio environment, or client-side creative team
This is a pivotal career opportunity within a NZ fashion retailer with a global footprint. This role offers the opportunity to lead the full creative and content creation process, from ideation to campaign-ready video and photography content.
If this role sounds like you then apply online or e-mail email@example.com with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position.
Share this Post