Our brand-new Connections Team acts as an internal marketing agency. As the conduit between our brands and agencies, we set the creative agenda for the business, running the creative development process and managing brief through to post campaign analysis, across all of our iconic brands.
You will be joining our award winning marketing team to represent some of the most exciting brands in the market – Lion is the home to many loved NZ Adult Beverages, from Speight’s and Steinlager through to Mac’s, Wither Hills, Zeffer, Smirnoff, Panhead and Little Creatures.
You will set the creative strategy for our iconic brands. Leading the strategic and creative development process with our agencies, collaborate with brand leaders, design and the connections team to deliver brand outcomes through strategy, creative and content.
A day in the Life
- Own the creative development process – write the brief then partner with agency planners and creative to develop the creative strategy and big idea
- Ensure all campaign content and outputs meet the creative strategy and big idea
- Collaborate with brand on strategic direction to drive cultural relevance
- As a senior team member, you will develop and coach across multiple teams and projects
- Bring ideas and help to shape the creation of this team
Reporting into our Connections Director, you will be based out of our brand new Fanshawe Street Office with hybrid flexible working arrangements available.
Key to your success
Bring your background as a Planner in a creative agency, as well as –
- Experience with iconic legacy brands
- Deep understanding of how to bring brands to life across the consumer journey
- Maintain collaborative relationships with all teams and stakeholders
- A creative approach
- Be excited about our Lion brands!
- Excellent career opportunities – 60% of our hires at Lion are internal
- Option to work from home 50% of the time + flexible hours
- Join the #1 market leader in liquor in NZ
- Social, high performing and collaborative team
- Leadership who will set a clear vision and empower you to take ownership of your role
At Lion, we choose to be a leader in driving inclusion, diversity and gender parity. We have an ambitious goal to reach at least 40% representation of both men and women in all teams in all areas of the business. Are you hesitating to apply because you don’t think you meet all of the criteria? If you believe you are aligned with our values at Lion, we’d encourage you to still click on that apply button so we can explore your unique skill set and the value you bring.
Share this Post