Are you knee deep in the web3 or would like to be? Are you a top shelf Digital Designer making the move from Agency land and looking to join the fast-paced nature of a start-up creating value utilising NFTs, crypto, and AI?
Take your skills and join one of New Zealand’s fastest-growing tech start-ups and make this role yours.
Our client is a tech start-up on a quick incline in the gaming and cryptocurrency world, fully funded and full of opportunities to take it to the next level. Based in Auckland, this company is widely recognised in all things related to crypto, AI, gaming, and web3. If you’re in the right Discord circles, you’ll have heard of them. They’re now looking for a talented and experienced Digital Designer to join the wickedly talented team that’s growing by the minute!
You’ll be a conceptual thinker, a wiz on the design tools, and love to collaborate in a team environment. This is your chance to work with an innovative and smart team to drive new creative thinking & output.
This is a busy, varied role that includes creating aesthetically pleasing digital products for key projects or brands, crafting design online, and assisting with front-end interface details. You’ll be a natural on all things Adobe and other design tools, be passionate about growing the digital presence of brands (with a UI focus), and be motivated by the quality of the product’s final design!
Join the family; WAGMI. APPLY TODAY!
We’re looking for an experienced designer with:
- 4+ years of digital design experience
- Strong in UI design
- Worked in a design-centered studio (internal or agency)
- A strong passion for gaming, crypto, NFTs or all
Some key responsibilities are:
- Experience across digital – web design, in-app design, products, digital marketing, etc
- Experience in delivering responsive UI design
- Aware of quality front end and interface development detailing
- Has some knowledge of basic UX principles
- Strong in branding, design systems, typography, colour palettes, imagery, etc..
- Strong conceptual design thinking
- Confidence in managing your own work pipeline to deliver different projects simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of Front End (CSS, HTML, Java)
Are you someone who is:
- Proud of your craft?
- Collaborative and social?
- A strong communicator with lots of attention to detail?
- Passionate about gaming, cryptocurrencies, or NFTs?
- Competitive senior salary of up to $100k – $110k per annum + KiwiSaver
- Incredibly flexible schedule – they have a remote-first based work lifestyle, with a new shared office space in Auckland CBD
- Mentoring opportunities by thought leaders who have the same passions as you
- Exciting international projects
- Hop on the web3 bandwagon while it’s hot!
This is a rare opportunity for a talented Digital Designer to make their mark in a Kiwi-based web3 start-up that melds the alluring world of the NFTs, AI, gaming & crypto.
Due to current border restrictions, we are only able to accept applications from people entitled to work in, and currently residing in New Zealand.
If this role sounds like, apply now or e-mail email@example.com with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position. Or call Taylah Steerman directly on 021 089 04432 for a confidential chat about the role.
Share this Post