Are you an Email Marketing Manager with a background in Fashion?
Our client, based in Alexandria, Sydney, are an agency services some of Australia’s most recognisable fashion brands. They currently have a unique opening for an Email Marketing Specialist to join their growing team.
Joining them on a full-time basis, and reporting to the Head of eCommerce, you will be the conjugate between the Marketing, Ecommerce and Creative teams across all brands. You will execute engaging email campaigns in line with their core marketing calendar and tactical initiatives.
You will also work closely with the Head of eCommerce to develop segmentation, content and contact strategies to improve the effectiveness of the email marketing channel.
Crucial to this role, you must be confident:
- Taking ownership of the end to end process. This includes concept to briefing, development, testing, feedback, and deployment
- Optimising and managing all trigger and journey-based email campaigns
- Providing detailed campaign analysis and reports with data-driven insights and improvement initiatives
- Managing the email marketing team and relevant external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within a fast-paced retail environment
- Proven ability to analyse and present to key stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud within a fashion / retail environment
- Experience with Lexer or other data discovery and segmentation tools
- A passion for retail, a positive can-do attitude and be ready to problem-solve within a fast paced studio
This position is a heavily executional role, therefore you must not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get the job done.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, we want to hear from you.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
Share this Post