Are you a high performing Graphic Designer & Illustrator with a creative eye for design?
We’re looking for a young, budding digital native creative, with an illustrative flair and style. The right person will live and breathe all things creative and have a natural affinity and passion for moving image, digital, and motion.
This Designer and Illustrator will be working across two established brands. Day to day you’ll create and execute illustration based creative for integrated digital campaigns that run on a 6-8 week marketing life-cycle. You’ll also create and manage a body of assets for use by the wider organization for presentations, and produce artwork for the Social Media Manager to use on Social Platforms.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and creative Graphic Designer/Illustrator who works well in a team and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Has a can-do attitude, a thirst to learn and push their own and the brands’ creative boundaries. This person will ideally be a strong conceptual thinker, be a wiz on both the design tools and hand-drawn illustrations (with digital tools), and have a great work ethic “don’t leave until we’ve nailed it” type attitude.
If this is the role you have been waiting for, then APPLY NOW!
- 3+ years of commercial experience, either in-house or agency
- Delivering illustration based creative for digital campaigns and marketing material
- Ability to create hand-drawn illustrations with digital tools
- Designing artwork for use across Social Media
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Full use of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & After Effects)
- Experience working in Adobe Fresco & Adobe Draw or similar
- Passion for motion and moving image
- Keen to learn and push own boundaries
- Maintaining all files for creative assets
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in a related design field
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Proactive & passionate
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Creative & innovative
- Eager to learn
- $65k – $70k depending on experience
Commencement & ideal start date?
- ASAP or 4 weeks’ notice
Let The Pond help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work Visa.
Share this Post