We are after someone quite special.
Are you ready to head up and drive the digital performance department in this exciting and newly created role for one of NZ’s fastest-growing digital product companies?
You will have a proven and successful track record in the design and delivery of cutting-edge digital search and performance solutions. You’ll be extremely confident in leading digital conversations at director and senior leadership level, whilst having a collaborative approach to leading high performing teams within a digital product or digital marketing organisations. Ultimately you’ll have the perfect blend of being able to lead and actively work with a digital search and performance team to develop and deliver customer-centric solutions for this exciting and unique digital service offering.
The position is a blend of high-level strategy and hands-on, with a focus on true business performance, return on investment and profitability across a wide variety of media channels. To be successful in this role you will have a broad appreciation of the digital landscape, and a proven understanding of how to innovate and leverage digital channels to drive positive and tangible outcomes.
Looking for your next BIG move? APPLY TODAY!
- 10+ years of commercial market experience in a similar field or role
- Strong understanding of digital business landscape
- Leadership experience
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Best in class acquisition and conversion marketing mind
- A natural enthusiast for digital performance strategy
- High-level stakeholder relationship management
- A natural leader and manager with strong process
- Ability to delicately and effectively identify and develop strengths within team members
- Intimate knowledge and experience of the progressive digital service product market
- Identifies and innovates new opportunities
- A problem solver and strategic thinker who has an in-depth knowledge of client/audience business objectives
- Able to write business reports, presentations, and general correspondence
- Confident at presenting and rationalising ideas
- Activator and maximiser mentality – not afraid to jump in the trenches in order to deliver
- Lives by digital excellence
- Strong ability to communicate with clarity to internal teams
- Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Positive, vibrant and engaging
- Optimistic, driven and tenacious character
- Confident risk taker
- Results focussed and action-orientated
- Passionate – client and team obsessed
- Organised & ability to use initiative
- A can-do attitude and proven team player
- Central Auckland office
- First-class working environment
- Full ownership of digital performance strategy
- Modern and design-led office environment
- Work with world-class product & team
- Relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
Let Will Gregory and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch with Will directly for a confidential discussion for more information via phone (022 638 7279), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Share this Post