Are you interested in the creative, digital, and marketing sectors? Do you genuinely enjoy creating positive outcomes for people? Are you hungry for success? You’ll love what we do here at The Pond Recruitment.
We’re looking for our newest Junior Recruitment Account Executive. You’ll be hungry to learn, driven by success, and not wavered by time pressure. You may have 1-2 years of experience in a creative or digital agency, or come from a marketing or sales background, and you’re looking for your next career launchpad.
You will have excellent planning and organization, client service, knowledge of the creative, marketing, or digital sectors, and be a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment. You’ll work across the senior agents’ clients, so an ability to prioritize is key.
This is a rewarding role managing the coordination of all recruitment and booking of talent (full-time, contract & freelance), all the while answering the short and long-term staffing needs of the client and the candidate.
Want to bring your own style and flair to a new role? Apply now!
- 1+ years’ experience in client relationships, sales, recruitment, or HR
- Strong in client service ethic
Some key responsibilities are…
- Clear, confident written & verbal communication – writing candidate recommendations and pitching talented candidates with flair and passion
- Organisation and administration – confirming bookings & interviews, scripting talent briefs, advising on recruitment processes and overall administration
- Numerical skills – excel, ability to negotiate rates and salary structures, calculate margins, and work to KPI targets
- Interviewing and working alongside candidates to develop their career goals, while providing sound support and advice
- Using initiative and being highly pro-active
- Strong interest & knowledge of marketing, creative, and digital industries
- A great collaborator and communicator
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Familiar with Mac computer systems
- $50k – $55k per annum plus KiwiSaver (experience dependent)
- 4.5-day work weeks, finish 1:30 pm Friday
- Social & industry networking events
- MacBook Air laptop computer
If this role sounds like you, apply today with a brief summary of why you may be interested in this position or contact firstname.lastname@example.org (021 089 04432) for a confidential chat about the role.
To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be currently residing in New Zealand and have citizenship, residency, or a valid work visa.
About The Team:
We are a tight-knit team of 7 with mixed personalities:
- Leighton loves fast horses, triple-shot flat whites, and clay bird shooting
- Will loves golf, a good wine, closing deals and celebrating big wins
- Martin loves shares, fine dining, and big cakes
- Nicole loves spin class, spinning deals, and spinning yarns
- Taylah loves reading fantasy, admin, and having an accent (She’s American, but don’t hold it against her)
- Max loves politics, mixology, and travelling
- We don’t know what Heather likes because she starts next week
Share this Post