Our client is a creative agency based in the Hawkes Bay and a leader in agribusiness communications. They are currently on the lookout for a Junior-Intermediate Mac Op/Artworker to join their growing team.
An interest in the rural sector would be a bonus for a role like this, but not an essential. What is important is that you are hardworking, take ownership of jobs and pride in delivering them. You will work across a variety of projects for both national and international clients, in collaboration with art directors and designers, and contribute to bringing their ideas to life.
- Delivering high quality error-free finished artwork
- Dispatching both print and digital files
- Working within brand guidelines
- Meeting deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Experience animating HTML 5 banners using Google Web designer
- Video editing skills in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and maturity
If you’re a hardworking and skilled artworker and looking for a lifestyle change this could be your opportunity to move out of the city and remain in the creative industry. Please send your CV and up to date portfolio.
Share this Post