Are you passionate about NFTs? All over gaming & crypto as well? Are you a Digital Marketer making the move from corporate and looking to join the world of cutting-edge technology?
This is the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take your skills into one of New Zealand’s fastest-growing tech start-ups and make this role yours.
On behalf of our client, a tech start-up making huge waves in the world of blockchain, crypto, and NFTs, we’re looking for the new Head of Marketing to scale this start-up even further. They require a proven senior marketing professional who has been there and done it before, to lead their Marcomms strategy. You will be a natural front person and leader who can establish a complete marketing function and establish a brand voice.
You’ll be leading the marketing team to deliver insight-driven digital campaign strategies to accelerate brand awareness and drive engagement & nurture existing customers as well as the global community. Day to day this will involve conceptualising ideas and bringing them to life to enhance the brand’s product and offering in the market, spearhead clear product roadmaps, and map out effective communication strategies to keep the brand at the forefront of its industry.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of marketing, strategy, planning, an aptitude for gaming, a fascination for cryptocurrencies, and NFTs (if you know, you just know!)
If you want to lead marketing for an inspiring tech business quickly cementing its foothold in the metaverse (and regular universe), APPLY TODAY!
We are looking for a Digital Marketer with:
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong interest & aptitude for understanding concepts regarding the metaverse, decentralised economies, gaming, crypto, NFTs, and blockchain tech
Some key responsibilities are:
- Strategy & planning of an effective marketing & comms plan for the brand and its products
- Create and develop marketing strategies focused on growth and nurturing of current community
- Use multichannel marketing to execute 360-degree marketing strategies
- Key stakeholder relationship management
- Competent in reporting and data-driven
- Strong in project management and multitasking
- Fundamental leadership skills and ability
- Excellent communication (verbal & written)
- Identify trends and develop new insights to refine and improve customer communications, behaviour, improve marketing performance and customer engagement
Are you someone who is…
- Team player & keen collaborator
- Digital-first mindset
- A balanced blend of strategic and hands-on ability
- Wants to be part of a nimble tech start-up on the cusp of cutting-edge technology!
- $140,000 – $150,000 per annum + Kiwi Saver
- Flexible schedule – WFH available
- Southern Cross health insurance cover
- One FREE NFT from every major upcoming collection drop
- Eligibility for token allocation
- It’s honestly a pretty good package as there’s more…
If you’re a Digital Marketing Manager looking to step up and lead, then this role is for you so apply now, or e-mail Nicole at email@example.com with a brief summary of why you may be amazing in this position & a copy of your CV.
About The Pond
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.4 years, so the people we place do stick.
Share this Post