Our client is a truly iconic New Zealand brand who are market leaders in premium appliance design and manufacturing. They are experiencing exponential growth and are looking to add a Media Planner to their in-house media team.
This role is responsible for developing and executing media plans across various markets for digital and traditional media channels. You will work with both the internal team and external agencies to support the channel strategy and relevant in-market goals.
Candidates for this role will need:
- 3-5 years of experience, ideally gained from a media agency.
- The ability to develop a media plan, understand weighting and sequence of media scheduling and the importance of content and how this aligns to the marketing funnel.
- The ability to plan media across the right channels, at the right time, targeting the right audiences.
- Strengths in presenting strategic approach and reporting to clients or internal teams.
- Confidence managing a media budget.
- Hands-on skills with Meta Business Manager, publishing tools and social media paid strategy.
You’ll be a strong team player, who is analytical, driven with good initiative.
The business offers a hybrid working model, with 3 days/week in their office in East Tamaki and 2 days/week WFH. They offer a strong team culture, staff parking, product discounts and a subsidised café.
Apply now with your updated CV!
Share this Post