The opportunity – Te tūranga
We are looking for two Motion Graphics Designers to join the Blacksand design team, this team is an integral part of TVNZ’s production and creative team.
You’ll be joining a group of highly skilled designers to help our digital news and content reach its full potential. The work you create, whether fast-turn around graphics, or long-form style design, will be highly polished and have strong design principles behind it. You’ll be working with the newsroom to find creative and innovative ways to explain and analyse information and data in the stories that we tell for Aotearoa. Growing digital will be a key part of this role, so a passion for reaching audiences through compelling online and social content is critical.
What we’re looking for – Tā mātou e kimi nei
You’ll have a great eye for detail, the ability to juggle multiple jobs, think on your feet and have a passion for design, TV, branding and digital news. You should have excellent communication skills, the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders and be able to see a project through from start to finish.
You’ll have industry experience in motion graphics and a strong understanding of design. An expert knowledge of the Adobe suite and After Effects and have a showreel to match are essential. An understanding of Cinema 4D would also be advantageous. Proven prioritisation and strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Working at TVNZ – Te mahi ki Te Reo Tātaki
- A vibrant culture where we celebrate our content and our successes, and where we’re encouraged to continue learning and growing our careers
- A $350 up front allowance to contribute to home office set up expenses.
- Comprehensive parental leave – topping up the Government’s offering to 6 months at full pay, as well as 6 weeks working at 80% of your normal time at full pay when you return to work, plus 4 week’s paid leave and an optional extra 2 week’s unpaid for partners.
- A $350 annual wellbeing allowance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, free flu shots, and access to a confidential support, guidance and counselling service.
- Superannuation covered – with employee contributions matched up to 5% of salary.
Plus, just announced and coming from July 2022:
- Hauora Leave – A bonus 5th week off annually to find your balance and focus on you – whether that’s by connecting with whānau, taking time for yourself, or escaping the everyday.
- A new Broadband and Mobile benefit offer so you’ll be able to work from anywhere and be free to stream and binge watch with no limits.
If you would like to find out more about this amazing opportunity, please feel free to call our Head of Talent Acquisitions, Philly Irvine, mobile 021 564 691, she loves to chat about new careers.
Share this Post