Think you have what it takes to be the next industry superstar? CampaignLab NZ wants to hear from you. We’re on the hunt for a talented and savvy Account Executive to join our fast-growing PR & brand engagement business in Auckland.
A bit about us
Founded in Sydney in 2015, CampaignLab specialises in helping brands “join the conversation” its customers are having. We’re pretty good at it too with a long list of industry awards, accolades and happy clients to testify.
While PR is core to everything we do, we thrive on fully integrated campaigns pulling together all forms of marketing. What that means is one day we might be on set shooting a TVC and the next running an event, activation or social campaign.
If you have a passion for creative PR and doing things differently, we want to hear from you.
We’re not sector focused. We work with a wide variety of brands across technology, travel & tourism, finance, transport and start-ups to name a few. We think it broadens our perspective and makes every day different. We love doing what we do and we know you will too!
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who can join the team and help us execute on a series of creative campaigns and retained clients, as well as managing account admin. You will have a good understanding of the media landscape, be keen to meet and talk to new people, and bring a creative spark.
As we’re a small agency, you’ll work alongside senior team members and get actively involved across all areas of the business. This is a hands-on opportunity for someone who aspires to make it to the top of their profession.
CampaignLab set up shop in New Zealand in September last year and this will be the second recruit to the team.
- Minimum 1-2 years agency/Comms experience
- A media superstar – someone who loves to find the next angle/headline
- A creative thinker who likes to challenge the norm
- Hard working and happy to get stuck into a range of tasks
- Fun to be around (that’s essential!)
- Interest in latest consumer trends & what the ‘cool kids’ are getting up to
- If you have skills in other areas such as content writing, social media, design, photography, videography or web development – its bonus points. If you don’t but are keen to learn something new, then that’s great too. We can get you involved with projects you want to work on and on training.
What’s on the table?
We work hard to attract the best talent. So here goes…
- 23 days annual leave
- Inclusive of 3 x Duvet Days (for those days when you simply can’t face the world)
- $1,000 lifestyle bonus to spend how you wish
- Competitive salary
- The tech you need to do your job
- Training programme & learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- The chance to be part of a new business that’s growing quickly, and a team of creative professionals that have fun (& win awards!)
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, or you think you meet some of the requirements, please send your CV and any writing samples to: email@example.com
Please note: unfortunately we are unable to sponsor candidates. Please only apply if you have a valid long-term working visa for New Zealand.
Share this Post