Our client is an innovation company that designs, develops, and launches new products, services, strategies, brands, experiences and ventures. They are a unique business who bring together a broad range of disciplines to deliver successful projects for a broad range of clients. With a growing team of twelve and no sign of slowing down, they are on the lookout for a junior or intermediate Project Coordinator/Producer to join them.
This role will be an integral part of the innovations and start-ups team. The successful candidate will possess a ‘can do’ and hands-on attitude with a willingness to understand the details of a project and contribute to the successful outcome.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Project planning & management
- Liaising and coordinating with clients and suppliers
- Scheduling workshops, client meetings and events
- Project deliverables production
- File and document management
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-4 years relevant experience
- Be highly organised
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have experience working with project management apps/software
- Be passionate about making the world a better place
If you like the sound of joining a passionate and innovative business where you have the opportunity to genuinely contribute your views and ideas, please apply with your up-to-date CV, quoting reference number 603250.
Share this Post