A great opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to grow business across some exciting clients and publisher partners at Scroll Media. We represent the digital advertising opportunities across over 30 well known publishers in NZ, and are a fast growing dynamic ad tech business.
You will be responsible for growing video, display, native, sponsored content and integrated opportunities across mastheads like Ladbible, Accuweather, Healthline, ODT, Rugbypass, Gameloft, Student Job Search, Interest, Scoop, Autotrader and more. You will drive the exciting branded content opportunities by using existing clients plus your network of contacts and increase the revenue for the growth of Scroll Media. You will work with media agencies to deliver gamification, branded video, content series, native, sponsorships and editorial partnerships across our publishers. You will quickly develop exceptional internal and external relationships, working with our clients, media agencies, and publisher partners.
We are looking for someone with solid experience within media ideally with an emphasis on selling digital integrated partnership packages.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills/attributes:
- Proactive Business development – proven experience in presenting branded media opportunities based on your understanding of client requirements and responding to briefs
- Media Knowledge – advanced understanding of the media marketplace. High-level understanding of digital media and integration.
- Digital Knowledge – a solid understanding of the digital, mobile, and social landscapes
- Excellent presentation skills – to design, construct and present Power Point Media proposals and Xcel schedules to deliver outstanding results for clients
- Business Acumen – a solid understanding of commercial issues and business drivers to help achieve revenue and profitability targets. Ability to contribute to new business efforts
- Publisher experience – ability to understand publisher monetisation and value of digital media placements including reach, CPMs, CTRs, attention and viewability metrics
- Ability to sell across multiple mastheads – willingness to embrace and incorporate multiple publishers into a media proposal.
- People skills – experience working as a team player to find innovative ways to achieve goals and business objectives
You will enjoy our new shared modern office space in central Ponsonby with a supportive team to help you succeed. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your role will give you the flexibility to manage your life balance plus have fun along the way. Exposure to our programmatic and technical teams will help you learn, plus liaising with international publishers and ad tech vendors, will ensure you will be constantly up with the play in the adtech industry.
Contact Jane Ormsby
Share this Post