SENIOR LIVING is a new 32 page lifestyle magazine aimed at the over 50s and distributed free of charge to 76% of all homes in New Zealand – urban and rural.
280,000 copies are printed every 3 months and over any 4 consecutive urban issues and 1 rural issue we’ll reach a total of 1,365,000 homes (which is 76% of all homes in the country).
The first issue comes out early December and will be distributed to 280,000 homes in the more affluent suburbs of Auckland.
Although the first issue is a healthy 32 pages we anticipate future issues climbing to 48 or even 64 pages as the magazine gains traction.
SENIOR LIVING will comprise 25% editorial / 75% advertising. With one exception ALL advertising will either be on a page with editorial or facing a page with editorial.
Editorial is light hearted and fun to read. There will be prizes and readers will be invited to spot occasional (and deliberate) errors scattered throughout, the discovery of which will put then in a CASH draw.
Accordingly, all advertisers should get their ads seen.
The magazine will carry both Display ads and Directory style ads at the rear.
Full information and a short introductory video can be viewed at www.SeniorLivingNZ.com
We’re looking for commission based ‘livewire’ sales agents (anywhere in NZ) to work with us PART-TIME on what is essentially a fun publication. Unlike sales for many other media SENIOR LIVING is an incredibly easy sell for the following reasons:
- Our unbeatable circulation (280,000 each issue)
- Great ad rates (which include agency commission) from as little as $3.30 per 1,000
- A full page rate that is less than 70% the cost of a page in METRO but offers 30x the distribution in Auckland – in time for Christmas shopping
- Exclusivity (not quite, but no more than TWO advertisers per region per product or service in the display section)
- No need to waste time visiting prospects (unless you want to). Everything can be done by phone / email or online meetings. You simply contact the prospect. Give them a brief outline and then send them an email with a link to the Video (which does the selling for you) and Media Kit. Then follow up with a call. No hard selling.
- You may have your own clients but we also give you the names of prospects,their web address, an email address and in most cases a contact name.
- There are no contracts for businesses to sign. They receive a proforma invoice upon agreeing to take space, pay a 50% deposit (larger agencies excepted) and that confirms acceptance of their booking.
- We offer a LOW COST (even FREE) ad design service for businesses without an agency.
For more information call Henry Newrick on 027 471 2242 or email your CV to: Henry@HenryNewrick.com with your contact details.
See us at: www.SeniorLivingNZ.com
If not for you, you may know someone who could be interested.
Share this Post