Tiger beer’s new global brand campaign was launched with a fanfare across New Zealand last night, out of PHD Media NZ. The Uncaged campaign aims to shine a spotlight on creative young people who are making a positive impact in the world – particularly in Asia-Pacific.
Tiger NZ international brands marketing manager Fiona Marston said: “Since 2013, Tiger has championed emerging Asian talent.
“Featuring an eclectic group of Uncaged heroes from fields as diverse as dance, technology, fashion, art and food, Tiger Beer inspires people to look beyond familiar faces to discover those who are truly shaping the future. Proof that if you have the courage to pursue your passion, you can make a positive impact on the world.
“We believe that anybody can become a somebody.”
The Uncaged campaign video showcase is a unique group of courageous creatives including:
- Classically trained professional violinist Mei Segev, who uses her musical talents for charitable causes. She performs regularly at senior care homes, employing music as a form of therapy for the elderly. Segev has also performed in support of fundraising efforts for victims of the Japanese Tsunami.
- Foshan-born artist Hua Tunan runs an independent studio and is impacting the art world by merging traditional Chinese art practices with Western graffiti styles. Tunan’s aggressive and energetic technique is unique as he channels emotion into his artwork, an example of which would be his street art piece for the Tiger Beer #3890Tigers campaign where his finished work was inspired by the plight of the wild tigers. Hua brings a story and emotions to life in his work, challenging conventional ideas of street art aesthetics and the power of bringing a cause to life through art.
- Chef and restaurateur, Willin Low, who is preserving traditional Singaporean hawker food by using it as his inspiration to create Mod-Sin cuisine, blending culinary heritage with modern techniques.
- Open Bionics ceo Joel Gibbard, who is pioneering the development of affordable and open source bionic prosthetics, challenging the current issue of expensive robotic options after being inspired by the ability to use modern technology such as 3D printing to provide bionic limbs to people who currently have no access to prosthesis.
The new campaign is brought to life through www.uncage.com which houses the stories and details about the campaign, as well as key information about in market events and partners, as well as the soon to be revealed details of the global Uncaged Festival that will take place in September.
- Tiger is part of the DB NZ beer brands portfolio: www.tigerbeer.com
Client: Tiger Beer, Heineken Asia Pacific
Creative Agency: Marcel Sydney
Media Agency: PHD (New Zealand)
Production Company: Academy Films
Directors: Dorian Lebherz and Daniel Titz
Director of Photography: Khalid Mohtaseb
Producer: Sara Cummins
Executive Producer: Lizie Gower
Local Fixers: Unit Sofa
Editing Company: Exile
Editor: Shane Reid
Editor Cutdown Company: Heckler
Cutdown Editor: Andrew Holmes
Music & Audio Production: Factory Sound
Music Supervision: Anton Trailer Media
Post Production: Electric Theatre Company
Post Production Cutdowns: Heckler
Share this Post