Again, Silvers and Bronzes galore overnight – but not a hint of yellow for New Zealand agencies or advertisers at the Cannes Lions overnight.
- DDB scored three Silvers (all for Steinlager Fight For Territory in Direct, plus a Bronze Lion for Sky TV Girls Break Up Ice Cream.
- Ogilvy & The Sweet Shop Auckland won Silver for the NZ Police World’s Most Successful Recruitment Video in Social & Influencer Lions – NZ’s only metal in this category.
- DDB NZ has scored a Silver PR Lion for Netsafe Re:Scam and a Bronze for Steinlager Fight For Territory.
- And FCB NZ won a Silver Lion for Vodafone Say It Tika.
- A Bronze PR Lion also went to Clemenger BBDO Wellington for NZ Human Rights Commission Give Nothing To Racism.
- DDB NZ has scored two Bronze Lions in Media Lions.
- Y&R NZ & The Sweet Shop Auckland picked up one Bronze in Media Lions – for Arnott’s Biscuits Apocalypse Steve Hansen.
- DDB NZ has picked up Bronze Media Lion for Steinlager Fight For Territory and Netsafe Re:Scam.
Full cover Monday
Just one more day to go in Cannes – we’ll have a full coverage of all NZ results in M+AD Monday.
Share this Post