Have you been waiting for an opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of Auckland’s best advertising agencies?
You are an intermediate level Studio Manager with experience prior in either Studio or Traffic Management, an Artworker/Mac Op or Producer. You are a multi-tasking guru who comes from a studio artworker/design background, and looking for a more Studio Traffic focused role.
In this role, you are the gatekeeper between the studio and the rest of the agency. You will be required to attend WIPS, book resources and allocate briefs to the team. All the briefs will come to you to be checked and distributed to the Mac-Ops, Retoucher, Digital Design, HTML 5 development and Edit Suites. You will also help the studio team and the rest of the agency with any questions or advice they may need about the print, digital, edit suite or studio process.
There will also be a smaller portion of your time doing hands on work such as design, flat art and pre-press of the agencies print and digital design work. Presentations, pitches, and new business will all need your help and guidance.
You will be a person passionate about detail, making the work look great, calm and collected under pressure, speedy and a leader all at the same time. You will pride yourself on coming up with smart, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to produce great work, giving guidance to the team around you and making sure the quality of the work is at the highest standard. You will have key attention to detail and be meticulous in everything you do.
- To develop close working relationships with the Creative Department, conferring with Art Directors to obtain artwork/material suitable for good reproduction, anticipate and solve problems.
- Assists Account Service, Traffic and Creative Teams in setting due dates for various stages of production.
- Suggest to Art Directors revisions that might facilitate production, reduce costs, or improve reproduction in specific media.
- Remains familiar with the mechanical requirements of publications/printers so that the materials supplied are acceptable in the technical sense.
- Distribute the briefs amongst the team. Retouching, Mac-Operators, Digital Design, HTML 5 Dev, and Editors.
- Check dispatch files to ensure they are of a high standard and to the technical specs.
- Confer with Art Directors and Account Service on colour correcting and to assure the finished quality is up to expected standards.
- Informs Account Service of any delays or other problem areas which may affect delivery dates.
- Ensures that the desired level of profitability on production is maintained.
- Maintain the servers. Including archiving old artwork to ensure there is enough memory to continue to work from them without interruptions.
- Stay past office hours when required to help finish jobs to either meet the deadline or meet client expectations.
Relevant Mac applications (e.g., Adobe CC)
Relevant experience in a finished art, studio management, or similar role
This role will offer you exposure to some of the most talented people in the business and will utilise your organisational skills and your calm demeanor.
Send your CV and work to Hana Chadwick at The Creative Store, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
Share this Post