Are you a problem solver with experience in user-centric design and interaction design methodologies? Our client, a Wellington central based agency with a roster of well-known and diverse clients, are looking for a standout UX designer to work closely with the Creative Director and wider agency team.
You will be passionate about identifying new design trends and up-and-coming technologies and have experience using insights and analytics to develop and craft robust design solutions. Not only will you be a specialist in digital design, but you will have an understanding of how an end user will interact with your final design, be it web, mobile or other interfaces.
Your portfolio should showcase your design skills along with your experience with user journey development, experience maps, wireframing and prototyping.
- 4+ years in a UX design role
- Experience applying user-centered design and interaction design methodologies
- Ability to understand and interpret data-driven insights
- Experience creating and validating interactive prototypes and working with rapid/iterative development methodologies
- Excellent command of the Adobe Suite, Sketch and Invision
If this is the role you’ve been looking for and you live in Wellington or are happy to relocate, please send your CV and a link to your portfolio to Tash email@example.com reference UX Designer P4129
Share this Post