This organisation provides a suite of digital products amongst other services. They are seeking a keen junior to intermediate level UI / UX Designer to join their team. The day to day role will see you continuously improve their existing products as well as expand on their digital offerings.
This opportunity provides you with a great variation of work as well as collaboration with other talented and likeminded individuals.
- Ideally commercial experience in UI and interaction design (sketch, wireframing prototyping, high fidelity and system designs)
- A solid understanding of visual and interactive design disciplines
- A portfolio to showcase your interaction design ability
- From a UX perspective, ability to conduct user research, validate proposed design decisions, facilitate usability testing, and translate findings into immaculate and efficient user experiences
- Ability to convert design files into code (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Adopt a “mobile first” approach
- A proven ability to create design systems with guidelines, patterns and standards
- Be passionate and an eager to express your design
- Tertiary (Diploma/Degree within technology / design or equivalent)
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Self-assured and confident in themselves and their ability
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Eager to learn & grow – handles constructive feedback well
Let Hayden Baker & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.
Share this Post