Colenso BBDO and DDB had another impressive performance at The One Club for Creativity’s 45th annual One Show in New York during the week and over the weekend.
The NZ winners
Colenso scored the Best of Discipline in Mobile for Selfie Stix for Mars plus three Gold Pencils, two Silver Pencils and one Bronze Pencil. DDB won two Golds and two Silvers, and FCB won a Bronze.
- Colenso The Pedigree Child Replacement Programme for Mars in Print & Outdoor, Magazine Campaign
- Colenso The Pedigree Child Replacement Programme for Mars in Print & Outdoor, Posters Campaign
- Colenso Pedigree Selfie Stix for Mars in Mobile, Applications (also Best of Discipline in Mobile)
- DDB Group scored two Golds for Netsafe Re:scam in Digital Product and Digital Design.
- DDB Group scored two Silver Pencils for Netsafe Re:scam in Interactive and UX/UI categories.
- FCB New Zealand has scored a Bronze Pencil in the Social Media category for Vodafone Say It Tika.
Resn Wellington gets a look in
- UX/UI: Two Silvers went to Droga5 New York with PHD New York and Resn, Wellington Did You Mean MailChimp? for MailChimp in Interactive and UX/UI.
DDB ceo Justin Mowday said: “Big thanks to our clients for their trust in us to do work that grows their business first, then go on to win at prestigious competitions like One Show. On the back of D&AD, it’s great to be recognised on the world stage.”
DDB CCO Damon Stapleton said: “It’s always fantastic to receive awards from a prestigious show, but behind the awards, and the work, are teams of creative, dedicated people. I’m extremely proud of these teams and these awards are a great result for DDB NZ and our clients.”
The One Show Best in Show honours, recognising the single most outstanding work from among the 19,823 entries received this year from 73 countries, was awarded to McCann New York for Fearless Girl. The work won seven Gold Pencils this year, three this evening and four at the first night of The One Show on Wednesday.
This year’s top global honours, based upon cumulative One Show Pencils and Merits won across all disciplines, were:
- Global Agency of the Year: BBDO New York
- Network of the Year: BBDO Worldwide
- Holding Company of the Year: Omnicom Group
- Independent Agency of the Year: Droga5
- Production Company of the Year: The Mill
- Client of the Year: Burger King
For rankings of agency, network, holding company, client, creative, country and region based upon cumulative Pencils and Merits won this year, please visit oneclub.org/awards
For both nights of the 45th annual One Show, a total of 596 Pencils – 212 Gold, 163 Silver and 219 Bronze. Overall, The One Show received 19,823 entries from 73 countries this year.
This year’s winners were announced on two nights of The One Show during The One Club’s Creative Week, May 7-11 (Mon-Fri) in New York.
Share this Post