LONDON, Today: D&AD has provided a PDF of the eight NZ agency brands who’ve made it through to its extended 2020 shortlist.
M+AD published the broader results yesterday – but was unable to save the detail, which was provided as part of a complex graphic package.
“The 2020 Pencil winners will be announced on 9, 16 June and 8 September.”
Overnight, the good folks at D&AD obliged with the detail in a simpler format …
- DDB has two finalists – Lotto LO5T in Experiential/Gamification and Brand Activation, and Lion Black Laundry in Experiential/OOH.
- Special Group has four finalists – Uber –Sharkbait (Experiential/OOH, and Branding), Tourism NZ 39 (Brand Activation), and Good Morning World (Use of Micro-Talent/Influencers).
- TBWA has two – both for ANZ Mr Humfreez (in Direct, and Direct Mail).
- Colenso BBDO has one – for Puppo Every Dog Has Its Ad (Directo).
- Springload has one – for Klim Type Foundry (Digital Design & Products).
- YoungShand has one – for Quitline Quit for your Pets (Direct Response/Film).
- Seachange has one – for Feed the Worms (Brand Refresh).
- Clemenger BBDO has one – for NZTA Belted Survivors.
These additional categories follow 21 categories already announced over the previous two weeks following the first and second stage of awards judging.
Pencil winners will be announced on 9, 16 June and 8 September.
Share this Post