The first wave of award-winning creatives and brand marketing leaders from across the region are confirmed to speak at Spikes Asia 2018.
There’s one initial Kiwi presence – Curious Film NZ managing director/executive producer Kate Roydhouse
The Spikes Asia happen in Singapore from Wednesday 26 to Friday 28 September.
The first round of speakers includes:
- Wendy Clark, ceo DDB Worldwide, New York
- Lakish Hatalkar, MD One Johnson & Johnson Indonesia
- Rob Reilly, global chief creative chairman, McCann Worldgroup, New York
- Viet Max, web designer, Paris
- Kate Roydhouse, MD/EP Curious Film, Auckland
- Ajab Samrai, COO, Ogilvy Asean, Singapore
- Lisa Ronson, CMO Tourism Australia, Sydney
- Ali Rez, BBDO Regional CD Middle East & Pakistan, UAR
Share this Post