AUCKLAND, Tuesday: Design & technology company Journey Digital (headquartered in New Zealand) is celebrating a golden run of award wins in the last few months.
Journey have won eight awards across five awards programmes in Australia, the UK and the USA, highlighting Journey’s worldwide positioning as a project developer and partner for businesses across the globe.
- Journey and MedAire’s MedAire 360 digital travel platform has secured Gold at the 2022 New York Design Awards in the Digital – Travel, and Digital – Expanded Service or Application, categories.
- NZ Ski and Journey have won gold at Australia’s Good Design Awards in the Digital – Corporate category for NZ Ski’s suite of websites.
- Journey’s work on Jaguar Ace Pace 2021 received a Good Design accolade in the Digital Design category.
- Clipsal by Schneider Electric (Clipsal) and Journey won gold at the Sydney Design Awards in the Digital – Expanded Service or Application category and a silver award in the Digital – corporate category for the FlexSelect platform.
- Journey and UCB won Silver in Digital – Business Platforms at the 2022 London Design Awards with The UCB Impact Aid.
Journey Digital MD Dane Tatana said: “We are so proud of the collective work of the joint teams made up of Journey and our customers.
“It’s really astonishing the range of projects that have been recognised out of our studios. Whether it’s from ski resorts to aviation in terms of industry, or from switchboard configuration to consumer game apps in terms of application, at the core it’s about an absolute dedication to elevating the customer experience.
About Journey Digital
We are a digital agency specialising in customer experience design and technology. Journey helps customers reduce cost, drive loyalty, and scale sustainably with their customers at the centre. Journey has studios in Auckland and London, United Kingdom.
Share this Post