LONDON, Monday: New Zealand has eight pieces of work from three agencies (Flux Animation, Special Auckland, and The Tuesday Club Auckland) shortlisted for the London International Awards. Australia has 40 works on that shortlist.
Leading the Kiwi contingent, with three on the shortlist, is Special’s Motor Neurone Disease David’s Unusables – already a global sensation with a 2022 D&AD Pencil and a Gold Lion in the agency trophy cabinet.
LIA president Barbara Levy said: “It was wonderful to have all the jurors onsite together.
“Having sat in every jury room, I heard the most insightful and robust discussions. We are extremely happy to release the results for the shortlists.
“We know only the best work has made it onto the shortlist. My congratulations to every piece of work that has made the cut.”
“Having sat in every jury room, I heard the most insightful and robust discussions.”
THE 2022 LIA SHORTLIST
Flux Animation, Auckland
- Production & Post-Production – CGI Animation for Disney From Our Family To Yours
- Production & Post-Production – CGI Animation for Optus Yuleglider
- Creativity In PR – Public Service/Social Responsibility for Motor Neurone Disease David’s Unusables
- Digital – Public Service/Social Responsibility for David’s Unusables – David’s Unusables
- Non-Traditional – Public Service/Social Responsibility for David’s Unusables
The Tuesday Club, Auckland
- Design – Use of Photography for NRMA Insurance A Fire Inside
- Integration – Branded Content for NRMA Insurance A Fire Inside
The winners will be announced in one week (on Tuesday18 October).
- View all Shortlisted entries worldwide here: 2022.liaentries.com/shortlist
Share this Post