AUCKLAND, Today: The Marketing Association has assembled a high-powered panel of regulators and lawyers for its Marketing Law 2019 powwow in one month on Thursday 7 November (scroll down for times and venue).
Speakers include Advertising Standards Authority ceo Hilary Souter, Richard Watts (partner, Simpson Grierson NZ), NZME general counsel Allison Whitney, Dentons Australia property law specialist Robyn Chatwood, and two senior associations from Kensington Swan NZ – Gretchen Fraser and Reece Leggett.
Topics covered will be …
- ASA and Commerce Commission updates
- Lookalike products, greenwashing and implied claims
- Gender and other harmful stereotyping in ads
- Latest information on online sales promotions
- Sharing of customer data: consent, trust and your responsibilities
The show starts at 9am (for a 2.30pm finish) at Crowne Plaza, 128 Albert St, Auckland.
Tickets cost $375+gst.
Share this Post