LONDON, Friday: New Zealand entries have collected five Production, Post-Production, and Music Video shortlist places at the London International Awards. Sweetshop was involved in three of these, DDB (2), Assembly and Ogilvy (one apiece).
- Sweetshop is through in Best Music Video for Englishman James Blake’s If the Car Besides You Moves
- The film company also succeeded with DDB’s Speight’s The Dance (in Direction) –and Ogilvy’s NZ Police World’s Most Successful Recruitment Video (in Performance/Casting).
- Assembly Auckland is through with Heinz Geoff (CGI Animation
- Ditto, DDB Powerball Armoured Truck (Performance/Casting)
A total of 86 global entries made the shortlists. Australia dominates the field with 18. Germany and the United States have 16 shortlisted entries each.
View the NZ finalists …
- Speight’s The Dance: https://bit.ly/2Lxirsa
- James Blake’s If the Car Besides You Moves: https://bit.ly/2Eg3nwJ
- Heinz Geoff: https://bit.ly/2NtlWAs
- NZ Police: World’s Most Successful Recruitment Video: https://bit.ly/2zWZ60s
- Powerball Armoured Truck: https://bit.ly/2y5WE6D
The winners will be announced on Monday 5 November.
- View all the shortlists here: www.liaentries.com/shortlist
Share this Post