They were great last year and they’ll be even greater this year. Yes, the #SMCAKLS – New Zealand’s premier social media awards are back to reward the best social media campaigns and practitioners. They want your nominations by Tuesday 30 June so get them in to www.smcakl.com/smcakls.
This year’s categories are:
- Most Effective Social Media Campaign: Nomination requires short paragraph on The Challenge, Solution and Results.
- Most effective social media campaign small budget: As above but with campaigns spending less than $10k.
- Best use of social media in a product launch: Short paragraph on The Challenge, Solution and Results. Points for creativity here.
- Most creative use of existing or emerging social platform(s): Evidence of innovative use of a new social media platform.
- Community building and management: Social activity that is designed to build or maintain a branded community that may result in an enhanced brand affinity and/or change in attitudes among targeted audiences. Short paragraph on The Challenge, Solution and Results
- Emerging Blog of the Year: A new blog by personality or company that is doing good work. Explain reason for nominating and details of specific examples that support this nomination.
- People’s Choice Award: An online vote of all nominations for public’s favourite.
The winners of the prized Hashies will be announced on Wednesday 15 July. The venue is The Sweat Shop Brew Bar, 7 Sale St, Freemans Bay. The show starts at 6.30pm. There is no charge but you must register as numbers are limited.
What are the #SMCAKLS?
New Zealand’s only social media-specific awards are brought to you by the team behind Auckland’s most successful monthly social media event – #smcakl – and celebrate the successes of the past year in social media. #smcakl is an entirely self-funded voluntary community that relies solely on the generosity of sponsorship and donations.
#smcakl sponsors are Vodafone, Domino’s, InvivO, www.bloggersclub.com, Socialites, Pandora, Blackroom Photography, Old Mout Cider, Interlike, Desperados.com.
Share this Post