A modest return for NZ at The One Show in New York City on Friday night, with just one Gold Pencil, one Silver and two Bronzes.
- Clemenger BBDO Wellington took out the Gold – for NZTA’s Mistakes, in the Advertising category (Public Service Cinema sub-category).
- Clemenger also won a Bronze for NZTA’s Blazed in Advertising – Video Craft/Scriptwriting.
- Shine Auckland + Gyro Constructivists won Silver for their Beck’s Edison Bottle in IP & Products (Experimental/R&D sub-category).
- Colenso BBDO/Proximity won Bronze in Interactive for Amnesty International Trial by Timeline (Best Use of a Social Network sub-category).
- Iris Sydney also picked up an Interactive Silver a NZ client – for adidas All Blacks Undefeated (in the Best Branded Social Post sub-category).
- Aussie agencies won seven Golds, eight Silvers and six Bronzes.
- See all Pencil winners in all categories here (at press time – two full days after the winners were announced – the One Show had yet to run them on its own site).
- All the finalists can be viewed here
- Campaign Brief shot a 15-minute film showing all Aussie, Kiwi, and Asian winners picking up their Pencils on the night. View it target=”_blank”>here
Share this Post