CAANZ and AUT have announced dates for their Strategic Planning Lab in Auckland. The event will be staggered over 2½ days between April and June.
“Strategic thinking – putting creativity to work in search of competitive advantage – seems in many organisations to have been captured by the need for elaborate planning rituals,” says CAANZ events manager Sasha Langham (quoting Jules Goddard & Tony Eccles, authors of Uncommon Sense, Common Nonsense).
“Do you want to strengthen your strategic thinking, but find it hard to get the training on the job? Do you hear the ‘Strategy’ word being used in your organisation without much explanation? At a point when developing strategic skills would unlock more career opportunity?
“CAANZ, in conjunction with AUT University and leading industry experts, will demystify the word ‘strategy.’ You will move from implementation to the strategic thinking process needed to plan effective communications.
- Latest evidence-based understanding of brain processing
- Introduction to behavioural economics
- Understanding of how brands really achieve growth
- Best practice insight development
- Writing strong briefs and briefing well
- Integrating briefs with channel thinking
- Getting the best from your relationship with creative teams
- How to make the case for effectiveness
The course includes presentations, discussions, interactive exercises and mentoring.
It’s aimed at account managers, account directors, junior to mid level planners, media planners marketing professionals, mid- level communications managers, and marketing managers
The lab is staggered over 2.5 days:
DAY 1: Wednesday 29 April (full day)
DAY 2: Wednesday 10 June (full day)
DAY 3: Wednesday 29 July (half day)
Twenty places are available. The cost is: Members $1200 +gst; non-members $1800+gst.
Bookings are open now.
- RSVP to email@example.com (please provide full name, position, and contact details of attendees – and advise any special dietary requirements.
- If you have any questions or queries, call Marlen Smith at CAANZ on 09 303 0435
Share this Post