Seven NZ entrants have made it through to the finals of Australia’s premier ad show, the AWARD Awards. Four from DDB made the cut (all in Promotion & Experiential, DDB also scored one finalist in PR, along with Colenso BBDO and Saatchi & Saatchi. The Sweet Shop scored seven finalist spots (not counted in our NZ table because of the filmmaker’s global footprint).
And ApolloNation Auckland scored two finalist spots (for Tui Catch A Million), both in the Best Sponsorship or Partnership campaign.
- View the Print Craft finalists here
- View the Design finalists here
- View the Promo & Experiential finalists here
- View the PR finalists here
- View the Craft In Film Finalists here
The awards presentation event will take place on Thursday 19 March at Sydney Town Hall.
Share this Post