The Conferenz Company has launched the third edition of its annual New Zealand Marketing Summit – an opportunity for marketers across all major industry sectors to examine issues, share insights and bench-mark best practice.
The one-day 2016 Summit runs in Auckland on Thursday 8 September at Sky City. It’s not cheap – tickets cost $1499 (full price), but come down as low as $799 with early bird discounts.
Over the one-day format of thought-provoking discussions, keynote presentations and networking, the Marketing Summit will provide information on current challenges and future growth opportunities as well as where the fast-paced world of digital technology is moving.
The 2016 Marketing Summit will focus on four key streams:
- DIGITAL & CONTENT – The mobile and digital advantage
- BRAND & CUSTOMER – Making every touch point count
- DATA & TECHNOLOGY – Capture and create value through data-driven strategies
- EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL – The power of face-to-face.
The speakers include:
- Y&R NZ CEO/CCO Josh More and head of planning Jono Key (their topics include the McWhopper campaign)
- News Works head of marketing Dianne Hannay
- Westpac NZ head of marketing Oliver Lynch
- chiefmartec.com USA editor Scott Brinker
- Lego Group ANZ head of marketing Troy Taylor
- DBF Digital Auckland marketer Boyd Wason
- the Retail Collective Auckland consultant Juanita Neville-Te Rito
- Anthology Digital Auckland social media marketer Danike Revell
- Mosh Social Media Auckland’s Jon Randalls,
- Register here: marketingsummit.co.nz/register
Share this Post