Stitch boosts Ōmokoroa Country Club to record success

EditorNews Make a Comment

AUCKLAND, Today: Stitch, a top provider of media, customer data infrastructure, and marketing automation services, is excited to announce a huge success for their client, Sanderson Group’s Ōmokoroa Country Club retirement village.

Partnering with Feast Creative Queenstown for the creative aspects, Stitch delivered outstanding results that significantly boosted the development’s performance.

Since Stitch’s media campaign began on June 16, 2023, Ōmokoroa Country Club has reached 3.73 million New Zealanders, generating thousands of inquiries. Stitch’s expertise in performance media management and optimisation led to a cost-efficient $38 per lead.

Impressively, 80% of leads came from advertising, with the remaining 20% from organic search and Stitch’s marketing automation program.

Stitch’s marketing automation played a crucial role in nurturing leads and engaging potential buyers. The agency sent 15,000 triggered emails with an average open rate of 61%, showcasing their targeted approach’s effectiveness.

The multi-channel campaign resulted in a 5,100% increase in traffic to the Ōmokoroa Country Club website. There was also a 3,438% increase in website views.

“We are thrilled with the outstanding results achieved through our partnership with Stitch.”

The average engagement time with the website rose by 52%, with a 30% increase in engaged sessions per user and a 70% increase in average engagement time.

This campaign success has translated into tangible business outcomes for Sanderson Group, driving millions in sales and selling many lots despite challenging economic conditions.

Stitch’s expertise in media planning and campaign optimisation led to an unprecedented Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) of 1282X, setting an industry benchmark.

“We are thrilled with the outstanding results achieved through our partnership with Stitch,” said Ray Webber, GM of Sales and Operations at Ōmokoroa Country Club. “Their expertise in digital media and marketing automation, combined with the creative prowess of Feast Creative, has propelled Ōmokoroa Country Club to new heights.”

Ōmokoroa Country Club, located in Tauranga’s inner harbour, is Tauranga’s newest and most luxurious retirement village. The 17-hectare site offers convenience, luxury, and well-being, with various living options and an on-site care facility.

As Ōmokoroa has grown, so have its community’s needs, with major commercial and retail extensions underway to attract iconic retailers and services.

About Stitch
Stitch is a leading provider of digital media, customer data infrastructure, and marketing automation services. With expertise in unifying and reconciling disparate customer identities, Stitch orchestrates omni-channel campaigns with a single view of the customer, enabling improved ROI and seamless consumer experiences.

About Sanderson Group
Sanderson Group are recognised as leaders in the luxury retirement market, having developed and operated some of New Zealand’s most iconic retirement villages. As a family-owned and operated business, Sanderson Group stands alone in a market full of corporations and multinationals, delivering impeccably designed and fastidiously executed villages that cater to a more discerning buyer.

Share this Post